Saturday, October 10, 2015

State Fair

I actually went to the Fair three times...really a record for me!  I had to work one day and then Ray and I went to see the Bellamy Brothers in concert with my brother and sister-in-law. I loved it....Ray tolerated it.   But it was fun to do it together!
 
I also took the boys to the Fair with  my parents. That's my father doing the Bumper Cars with Adam.  Andrew declined to do that one.  I was bad and the boys skipped school to go.  It was just too hard to try to the there over the weekends, but this is something they'll only enjoy for a short time.  We had gorgeous weather!  This was a short week anyway and then Andrew got sick...so then I felt really guilty as he missed a second day, but oh, well.  I am generally the stickler on attendance, but I just felt this was worth it. 


2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh! I missed the fair this year for the first time since we moved. I'm sad about it but we couldn't make it happen. I hope it makes next year twice as nice...

Jennie W said...

We've made it the last few years, but I missed a lot of years while I was in "exile" in Ohio! :)