Tuesday, April 07, 2015

BBQ Beef Pot Pie

This was yummy and VERY easy. Also a great use up for leftover stuffing!

BBQ Beef Pot Pie
Modified from Simple & Delicious

1 lb hamburger
1/3 cup onion, diced
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
3 cups cooked cornbread stuffing (6 oz pkg)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar
1/4 cup shopped red pepper
 
In large skillet, cooked beef, onions and pepper until beef is no longer pink.  Meanwhile, cook stuffing (this is also a good use up for leftover stuffing).  Stir in mixed veggies, salsa and BBQ sauce.  Cook, covered, over medium low for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.  
 
Layer stuffing over beef.  Sprinkle with cheese.  Cook, covered, for about 3-5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.

Serves 4.

3 comments:

Joshua Sweatt said...

Hi Jennie. My name is Josh, and I have a Presidents site..www.theuspresidents.org. Your Presidents Blog and associated narrative is insightful and awesome. I would like to sumbit my site for your links and offer to guest Blog as you see fit.

Best Regards,
Joshua Sweatt

Jennie W said...

Hi Josh - can you email me at coppertop67(at)hotmail(dot)com please? I can't find your email and we'd like to talk to you. :) Thanks!

joy said...


Good day! I was so impressed to see a very well-presented dishes that is absolutely tasty and delicious. You've done a great job.Well, thank you for sharing your talent and article it is very well appreciated. You can also visit my site if you have time.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net