Thursday, January 09, 2014

Sick Again....

We always seem to ring in the holidays with sickness. Some of it just comes with working in education.  Yes, we get the holidays off, but the weeks before it are always super busy with grading and finals and yadada.  So we tend to hit vacation and collapse.  This year was no different, with the boys sick as well - both were just tired as well from all the activity of the school end fun.  Well, I've been in and out of health really for two weeks....finally caved and went to the doctor today (I hate going and then being told there isn't anything treatable....) as my one eye is totally swollen and so I knew they'd do SOMETHING.  Yep, sinus infection.  Lovely. But at least I have antibiotics and hopefully will see the end of this.  While I understand the issue of overdoing antibiotics, sometimes I feel like screaming because if one kid has it, we will ALL have it...it is inevitable and this really is something Andrew had two weeks ago.....

No comments: