Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dentist Woes

As most of you know, I have horrible teeth and a horrible track record with dentists.  So week before last we had dental checkups...we had already been pretty unhappy with our current dentist and this sealed the deal.  So I refused to schedule the work they were recommending and instead found a new dentist, who I like, so far, much better. I do think part of the problem is that our place was a group and we saw a different person each time - some we liked, some we didn't, but each dentist has their own personal theory....and I especially need consistency.  So it was a very had experience, but I think the end result (the new dentist) will be a positive thing.  I still have to go get the work done, but I feel better about it than I did before.

No comments: