Friday, November 01, 2013

Disrupted Day....

So this week has been unproductive and I knew yesterday was going to be a mess and it was.  I mean I got to do cool things with the boys (which I don't begrudge them), but I didn't get anything accomplished....

Andrew's school had a Harvest Fest, which I helped with. Then I had like an hour before I had to be back to pick him up (he was pretty upset that I was there, but he wasn't going home....).  Then we had lunch with Daddy as a treat.  We then had to be at Adam's school at 1:30 for his Halloween parade, which made Adam very happy, but meant a grumpy Andrew (who should have been napping already).  Go home, get Andrew down, then get him back up like 40 minutes later to go get Adam from the bus.....

Dinner and whatnot, then Ray gets home from Tai Chi and then I'm off to knitting.  Then I had orientation at 9....what a day....it wouldn't have seemed so annoying if the rest of the week hadn't been so unproductive....

Andrew also seems to be developing a cough....ugh.....he's home today (he doesn't have school on Fridays) and is already being a pest....

No comments: