Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A disrupted week....

So last week was pretty crazy because we got back from Colorado on Monday and then jumped straight back into the regular week.  So I spent the weekend (which was kooky itself with First Ladies on Saturday and then Generations and trick or treating on Sunday) catching up.  My plan was a normal week....well, Monday, I drop the boys off with plans of coming home and working my butt off catching up on work....then Ray calls and I have to go save him.  So I ended up doing some errands and only a little work.

Then Tuesday, I drop the boys off, get dinner in the crock pot and head to Hudson (I needed fabric for a project Ray wanted...more to come on that).  I get halfway there and the school calls. Adam is sick (he's been fighting and cold and was just miserable). So I turn around and go get him.  I ended up going to Hudson when Ray got home at 5:30. 

Then today I kept Adam come just to let him recover more...it seems to just be a cold, but I know exhaustion probably contributed. He got a lazy day today.  I did make him do some schoolwork both yesterday and today.  By the way, that also reminded me why I don't homeschool.....those who do just may be saints.....I don't mind daily homework (which we pretty much do), but ugh......

I had an hour and half phone meeting for work - Adam was perfectly fine about it....once Andrew got home, it went downhill. That boy......

Then lunch, naps....and then we ran to Target and Giant Eagle.  Ray is having to do the Wal-Mart stop on his way home.

Ugh, is it really only Wednesday?  Adam is going back to school tomorrow and hopefully will have a good day (Halloween parade and whatnot) and I have to volunteer at Andrew's school for their Harvest Fest so another not productive day for me.....

No comments: