Friday, January 25, 2013

Finally!

So I ordered calendars for Christmas presents from Wal-Mart in early December.  They didn't come....so I emailed...they had no explanation, but said cancel and reorder....so I did.....still never came!  Never got out of "processing" either time!  So I called this time...still no explanation....said they'd put it "up" a level and get back to me....never did. So I cancelled and reordered again...from Shutterfly. They actually came through!  Now I've ordered a lot from Wal-Mart photo over the years, but I'm really annoyed because making a calendar takes an hour or so and so redoing it was a pain in the butt.  Just proves that while Wal-Mart is fine when they work....they have absolutely no customer service! Their solution is just to give you your money back...which is fine, but doesn't help when you actually want the item in question!

No comments: