Sunday, November 30, 2008

Carnival of Recipes: Holiday Gift Giving Edition 2

Last year at this time, I did a holiday gift giving themed recipe carnival, so I volunteered to do another one this year. My gifts in a jar are now done thanks to my father-in-law’s help – we did S’mores Brownies this year, but for those of you who don't have your food gifts completed, we have a carnival full of ideas!

Don't want to do a jar gift? I plan on mailing a few packages of cookies later as well as the jars I'm giving out next week. Here are some great food giveaway ideas if you are stumped on what to bake:

Still using Thanksgiving leftovers (I know I am)? Here are some Thanksgiving "leftover" posts for you to enjoy with that leftover stuffing:

Make sure to submit your recipes for next week's edition! See you then!

6 comments:

Happy Campers said...

Thanks for including our chocolate lollipop recipe in the carnival. What great ideas you have here! :)

vw bug said...

great job!

Chef Tom said...

Great collection of recipes. Thanks for including mine! :-)

Stephanie said...

A great carnival!
Thanks!

KrustyTheCat said...

Thanks so much for incluidng my post, I completely forgot to write a thank you post on my blog, it has been one crazy week. So, Thanks!!!

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com