Last year at this time, I did a holiday gift giving themed recipe carnival, so I volunteered to do another one this year. My gifts in a jar are now done thanks to my father-in-law’s help – we did S’mores Brownies this year, but for those of you who don't have your food gifts completed, we have a carnival full of ideas!
- Christmas Recipes gives us Cinnamon Coffee Cocoa in a Jar
- The Phoenix Blog has a great recipe for Chunky Chocolate Cookies in a Jar
- Famous Recipes Food and Cooking has a recipe for Cherry Berry Bread Mix in a Jar
- World famous Recipes has one for Potato Chip Cookie Mix
- Or how about Butterscotch Brownie Mix in a Jar?
- Want something a little more healthy? Try Chicken Soup in a Jar from Chicken Recipes
Don't want to do a jar gift? I plan on mailing a few packages of cookies later as well as the jars I'm giving out next week. Here are some great food giveaway ideas if you are stumped on what to bake:
- Reese’s View of the World shows us how to make chocolate lollipops as gifts
- Zesty Cook has a step by step guide for chocolate chip cookies (although I really like my own recipe for chocolate chip cookies)
- Chef Tom has a recipe for chocolate mint cookies
- Make it from Scratch has a great post on quick breads, which can make great holiday gifts
- One Krusty Mama has a recipe for M&M Cookies
Still using Thanksgiving leftovers (I know I am)? Here are some Thanksgiving "leftover" posts for you to enjoy with that leftover stuffing:
- The Expatriate Chef gives us a recipe for turkey and noodles
- Craft Stew gives us a wonderful recipe for Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Philaahzophy blogged her and her daughter’s entire first Thanksgiving cooking experience
Make sure to submit your recipes for next week's edition! See you then!